Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Final Pump

The Moon burst through the clouds in a Biblical style reminiscent of a Charlton Heston movie.

The pumps are silent.

I am exhausted. Another quickie.

I love lamb for Easter. Or just about any other dinner. Lamb makes red wine taste better. With the exception of Pinot Noir. Lots of people like Pinot Noir with lamb, I don't, but it's my blog so there.

My sister-in-law hates lamb, we are going to her house for Easter. No lamb. But, if we were not going to her house. I would bring something yummy and red. This year the 2007 reds from the Rhone Valley of France are fabulous. For a big crowd, any Cotes du Rhone will work. This year the Chateau d'Oupia from Minervois is a knockout. A blend of many grapes it is complex and just tasty.

Off to bed. Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment