Monday, May 3, 2010

April 29

First there was KFC.
Then there was KCC.
KCC is mine and one of my favorites.

For those of you that have not been in the store, I like to write on 5x8 cards and offer comments about the wines I sell. I try to be funny. One of my all-time favorite comments about wine is if it is good with KCC. Ketchup Covered Cuisine. Wicked funny and almost an aliteration.

Although not a big fan of California Red Zinfandel, I have found another one that I like. Brazin, nice name too, is a tasty complex Zin that works with ketchup and barbque sauce on red and white meats. Price in the mid teens, I forget exactly, maybe one of these days I will get a computer for the store, it has both good fruit and good spice flavors, but not extreme in either way. Balanced would be a good wine term for that. It is rich and a tad high in alcohol, so a chill would not be out of the question, and a designated driver would be a great idea.

And yes, I would serve it with KFC Original Recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment