Friday, May 14, 2010

Old card new wine

I write on 5x8 cards in the store with some comments about the wines. Some cards are so good, I re-use them. One of my favorite cards is;

This wine is so good,
It was love at first sip!

Someone cleaned my out today of the last wine in the box. The replacement is the Cain Cuvee NV6. At $34.99 a bottle you get the classic California Meritage blend of the 5 grapes of Bordeaux, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Malbec and Petite Verdot. This batch is delicious. Open the bottle at least an hour before you serve it and you will be rewarded with all the classic aromas and flavors and richness of a Meritage 3 times the price. And I have quite a bit of it, no need to rush. Unless someone goes cuckoo on it. Always a chance

No comments:

Post a Comment